||Twin IPS 400
- Flag Blue Hull Color
- Anti-Skid Color
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Fresh Water Wash Down Forward
- Fusion Marine Stereo w/ Bluetooth & Four Speakers & Remote Control
- 22" LED Television in Lower Lounge Area
- Drawer Refrigerator Under Port Aft Salon Settee
- Freezer in Lower Lounge
- All Fridge in Galley
- Dirt Devil Central Vacuum w/ Single Wall Outlet
- FRP Molded Electronics Mast for Hardtop
- Electric Sunroof w/ Shade / Screen in Lieu of Std. Two Pilot Hatches
- Fixed Hull Side Portlight
- Accord Shades
- Filler Cushion & Telescoping Table Base
- Ultraleather Upholstery Main Salon
- Ultraleather Upholstery Lower Lounge
- Sunbrella Cover on Fwd Cabin Mattress
- Blinds & Curtains for Main Salon
- Shade on Optional Hull Port
- Garmin 7612 GPS / Chart Plotter / Fish Finder
- Garmin GSD24 Sonar
- Garmin GMR24 XHD Radar
- Garmin VHF 200 AIS Radio
- Lumitec SeaBlaze Underwater Lights
- Barrier Coat & Antifouling Bottom Paint
- Custom Canvas: Hardtop Tracks, Aft Cover in Sunbrella
Exterior Hull & Deck
- “Vee”hull design with 24 degree deadrise amidships and 17 degrees at transom.
- VIP Resin Infused laminate with ISO NPG white gelcoat and blended vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements
- SAN Corecell foam core in hull bottom and topsides.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Swim platform with molded anti skid surface and under mounted telescoping ladder.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- Painted (Urethane) Double Boot Stripe
- Gold Cove Stripe
- VIP resin infused, knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements with balsa coring.
- Molded in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Windows recessed into hard top
- Port and starboard transom gates
- Aft seating slides to expand cockpit dimension w/12v actuator
- Stainless steel anchor-bowsprit roller system
- Anchor lockers (2) with slam latches
- Large Aft hinged lazzarette locker hatch with gas struts and (2) 3”dia. compression latches for engine room access
- 1 1/4″ Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
- (6) 12” Stainless Steel Cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship spring
- 10” Stainless Steel Cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- Windlass with combination rope/chain gypsy
- Single anchor roller sized for 35# CQR or Delta
- Flagpole holder and teak flag staff.
- Burgee staff for pulpit
- Low Profile polished hatches w/blinds and screens: (2) #44 on foredeck, (2) #10 port and starboard.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion
- Horn cleats in aft transom corners.
- Raw water washdown forward.
Helm Deck :
- Stidd 500 N Series helm seat
- Electronics pod at the helm station
- Wood in helm area is cherry
- Two overhead pilot hatches with shades/screens
- Bi-fold stainless steel companionway door with electrically activated drop down window to port
- Single N Series Stidd helm chair
- Volvo IPS electronic controls.
- Engine Start/Stop control panel.
- Volvo Penta color display (1) with:
- Tachometer w/hour meter
- Engine temperature
- Engine oil pressure
- Transmission oil pressure
- Water in fuel warning
- Fuel remaining function
- Fuel consumption function
- High water temp and low oil pressure alarm
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo wood trimmed 16” steering wheel
Master Forward Stateroom:
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 6″ mattress. ¾” laminated trim around berth top.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under bed. A/C return grills under drawers
- Drawers in bureau w/locker, shelf above w/single louvered door.
- Upper enclosed storage lockers with shelves. Locker face with 2 doors. Each door to access partitioned space with open shelves in the forward
- Large hanging locker to starboard, cedar lined with shelf and hanger pole. Open shelf above louvered door.
- Teak and holly sole with 2 coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels.
- Passageway door between galley and forward cabin.
- Divider between galley and stateroom with surface mounted 26” LED Television on electric lift.
- Vessel sink with faucet.
- Tempered Glass Shower stall with seat.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage locker.
- Solid Surface Material countertop with bull nose
- Towel bars.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink
- Ventilation blower.
- Elevated “U” settee to port with Hi-gloss table with storage under.
- Mates L-shaped settee forward, open to galley with stainless steel hand rail.
- Cabinet to starboard with storage and 32” LED TV on electric lift.
- Teak and holly sole w/ sealer.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Option to convert settee and table into an additional berth.
- Solid Surface galley counter.
- Stainless steel sink with faucet.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Storage cabinets outboard and above counter
- Lockers above stove.
- Two burner electric cook top
- Stainless steel convection microwave oven.
- Stainless steel drawer style refrigerator/freezer 12DC/120VAC
- L-shaped settee with pull out converts to double berth.
- Bookshelf outboard of Settee.
- Extra large drawer handy to Galley for large items.
- Optional large 36” x 10” Hull Side fixed portlight.
- Optional Television/DVD combo for lower lounge.
Standard Engine / Gen Set System:
- Volvo Active Corrosion Protection system.
- 12V alternators each engine.
- Volvo raw water intake strainers
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar Foil face foam noise barrier.
- 6kW Koehler Generator
- Twin 150 USG roto-molded diesel fuel tanks.
- Racor fuel filters.
- 2” “Diesel” deck fill plate
Steering & Trim Systems:
- Volvo Penta IPS helm
- Lenco Auto Glide trim tab system with GPS receiver and NMEA backbone
120V AC Electrical System:
- Two 30A AC shore power inlets and two 50 ft. cords
- Galvanic Failsafe isolator
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
- 120V outlets in each cabin and one in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations as appropriate
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (2) zones.
120V DC Electrical Distribution System:
- Two dedicated engine starting batteries.
- Two 4D 210 Amp hour deep cycle ship’s service batteries.
- Battery Management panel including
- Emergency crossover switch.
- Remote Control Ships Power switch
- Remote Control Starting Battery switch
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel w/battery voltage gauge
- LED lights in the overhead & reading lights
- LED tri-color light at helm valance
- LED strip lighting in appropriate locations
- LED Engine room lighting
- Cockpit courtesy lights w/remote switch at transom
- UL Listed Tinned wire throughout.
- USB 12 VDC charging station at helm and in cabins
Click to Request a Boat History Report
South Shore Marine is committed to representing “First Class Boats.” We take pride in setting the benchmark for clean inventory: Certified Trades, New Boats, and Select Brokerage Boats. Our pre-owned listings are value-priced, and ready for survey and immediate delivery. We do not Photoshop our photos or overlook important details relative to condition. For your convenience, we’re open 7 days a week and welcome your call to set an appointment. In cooler months, most of our inventory is inside our heated storage areas – please call to confirm availability.
DISCLAIMER: While we attempt to ensure display of current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may reflect occasional data entry errors.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult dealership personnel for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include
dealer preparation, transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.